A world of new VR opportunities
Whatever kind of VR content you’re developing, and whatever platform it’s on, WEARVR is here to help you put it in front of as many users as possible.
You can host Vive and Oculus content on WEARVR and get a larger revenue share than Steam and Oculus Home.
We also work with a variety of HMD manufacturers to help bring your VR content to a much larger global market.
- Earn a revenue share above industry standards (up to 75%), across many devices and markets.
- Be a part of the world’s largest multi-platform and independent VR app store.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest VR developments, platforms, SDKs and tools.
- Reach millions of new users around the world, including China, Japan, Europe and the USA.
- Join a thriving community of VR developers and users to engage with directly.
- Receive personalized marketing and promotional support directly from the WEARVR team.
Our Distribution Partners
We’ve partnered with the following HMD companies to help you distribute your VR content far and wide through embedded and in-headset app stores.
- PicoDistribute and sell VR content for Pico directly from your WEARVR developer account. Your VR content will be published on the in-headset Pico app store.
- PimaxCreate and distribute your very own Pimax applications all through WEARVR. Build from scratch or port your existing VR content and publish through the WEARVR app store.
- DPVRPublish your content through your WEARVR developer account for this new Chinese all-in-one headset, and sell it through the in-headset app store.
- NibiruUse your WEARVR developer account to release VR content to the in-headset app store featured in every one of the growing number of Nibiru VR devices.
WEARVR Compatible HMDs
You can also promote, host and sell VR apps for all of the following devices (in addition to our partnered headsets), directly from your WEARVR developers account.